Thursday, June 21, 2012

Exo - Kris : Ever heard of perfection and his past

Howza yowsa, I'm really starting to get the hang of blogs since this is my second post already. Hahaha, anyways this second post is for our kris duizhnag. I know he's amazing and godly and perfect and whatever. I've seen his pictures on tumblr as I stalk each and every one of his pic as if my life depends on it. God, I'm so pathetic. But recently I found one new photo of him and seriously that picture took perfection to a whole new level. You hear me? "A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!" Damn it!






Above are those series of shots I was talking about. Just look at him! The guys not even bothering to pose, he's just coming out from his car and merrily on his way to wherever he needs to be but does he need to look this amazing even when just walking? Arrghh, I'm going crazy. Seriously if someone ever asked me to describe perfection, I'd simply state 'Kris Wu' and I'm telling you despite my serious obsession over him, I'm still not an Exotic. I'm not in denial, I'm telling the truth. Yes and the pictures are not mine, credit to those whom it rightfully belongs beacuse Duizhang and I live worlds apart. Okay not exactly worlds apart, what's wrong with making it sound so dramatic? We're just a few countries apart.

Also, recently I found out people talking about this in tumblr and it seriously got me worried too. Lately there have been numerous stalkerish fans of Kris who're digging his past and truth be said, that's quite rude. I mean come on how old are you people, still behaving like this? I know Kris has killer looks, the style and that swag but I can't say much for his personality cause he always has that bitch-face on but come on cut him some slack, will you? Of course as his fans, Dragons or Buffaloes, take your pick you'd want to know everything about him. Who wouldn't when it concerns their idol? Even I want to know how he looks like off-stage, how he really behaves around people but do you really think he will like it when he knows that people are digging up his past without his knowledge on that matter. You tell me. Do you like it when the whole world knows if your first kiss was with a toad or if you've farted countless times in public or that you barfed on your crush while playing spin the bottle? If he wants to tell the public, he'll do so in variety programs or during interviews.

I've seen numerous posts on him changing his names, his high schools, his supposed-tattoo and whatnot. Yeah, we like letting our imagination get the best of us most of the times but lets just keep it to that. We can always create and speculate rumours but lets leave the digging past behind. However if Duizhang says, "I dare you. Dig up my past as much as you can." that's an entire different matter and many fans will be more than happy to do so. See Kris, that's the price you pay for being so popular. So next time don't alright. But I guess its pretty hard already. Anyways, here I'll finish my post and the moral of the post today is "Don't intrude into other people's life."
Or else Tao will kick your ass.

Till then, stay beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment