Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rainy Days...

Hey, been a long time since I posted something. Anyways I was thinking maybe I would stop blogging but then just yesterday one of my friends asked me for my blog account and I was like "How do you know I have a blog account?" He told me he saw me messing with blogs once in the computer lab in my college. So yeah, he made me ponder about blogging and again here I am. There's not much to blog about but I just thought since it's blogging lets just post whatever I see around me and lo and behold the topic today is "Rainy Days"

It's been raining quite a lot in my place. I mean not the heavy rain that takes away everything with it as it comes. It's that small rain that no matter how light always manages to get you soaking wet. It's always there in the morning when I wake up and throughout noon it dries out but then again in the evenings and nights it makes itself known once again. I don't have anything against it but seeing rain everyday, I don't know.... It's fun though, I'm the kind of person that likes to dance in the rain though I've hardly done that more than a few times.

It's on such rainy days like this that I love to drink a warm cup of hot chocolate and bury my nose into novels or watch TV, most likely an anime or a drama. Hehehe. Just thinking about it brings a warm feeling.


Too bad I need to go to my language class and then driving later on. Sigh. I have nothing against language lessons. I'm learning to speak Japanese so its pretty fun since I want to play japanese games that don't have english translation. It's the driving part I'm lazy about. The ground gets all muddy and your dress gets wet as I'd prefer to keep them dry and comfortable at the time. I wish the driving class gets cancelled. Well lets keep on hoping. It never kills to have a hope.

Well I guess it's just this at the moment. I'll be enjoying my short amount of cosiness and let you peple get back to your work. Later then!

No comments:

Post a Comment