Thursday, July 19, 2012

Set : Comfortable at home...

Comfortable at home...


Pink top
modcloth.com

Chiffon maxi skirt
sheinside.com

Crystal shoes
$55 - uk.accessorize.com

Bare Escentuals lip gloss
bareescentuals.com


I thought that from now on I'd post a set everyday as long as I think I can. I may not be diligent but I'll try my best. The set I publish each day will reflect on how my mood is at the moment. Today my set is entitled comfortable at home. Since it was rainy today though the rain stopped sometime during the rain, it got me thinking of those moments when I'm cosy and comfortable at home. Though this set may not look as cosy as a warm bed, I still find it comfortable. I haven't worn a long skirt like this once but I sure as hell wanna buy one. The long skirt in my mind is pretty comfortable and the feel of those smooth chiffon on one's legs must feel cool and warm at the same time. Pink and green are a match that can never go wrong. It's classic just like black and white. Well, that's what I think at least. So I paired it up with a pink top. A bun like that and you're ready to laze around on your comfy sofa sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment