Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Muse in Winter

The Muse in Winter


Ok, so this exactly isn't my work, so please stop those rush of comments. *giggles* You can clearly see that this work is done by telynor on polyvore. I haven't exactly asked for her permission for this but it's not like I'm claiming this as mine. I just wanted to write something about it. Hope she pardons me. It was just so beautiful I had to. The title, "The Muse in Winter" did not exactly help at all. When I first saw this I was awestruck. I was like "Did you seriiously not use any clothes or shoes or make-up or anything else while making it?" It's brilliant. The potrait's been made with varying shades and hues of iced blue, sparkling trinkets and sophisticated knots. It's really amazing. Just looking at the potrait, I got the feeling that she was like some beautiful fairy trapped in ice. More like preserved in it so that her beauty would never fade. I know doesn't make much sense but I'm a more of a person who believes in angels and fantasies. Hey, don't blame me for having such a childish mind, I like myself this way even more. She looks so cold yet so beautiful. Afraid that you'll burn in the ice if you touch her but still unable to contain your love for her. That's what I feel. And her headpiece, well that's what I'll call it since it doesn't look like tiara or a crown either, it's just as beautiful too. Like petals from lilac knotted together with sparkles, it's really beautiful. telynor did an amazing job. I wonder if a beauty like her truly exists in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment