Thursday, July 26, 2012

Red...

Red...


Hey there, didn't update for a while hehehe. Been busy with my driving and language classes and oh the lack of sleep is killing me and I hate those dark circles under my eyes. Makes me look hideous. Anyways, today I present you with my set 'Red.' Hehehe. I just recently colored my hair red. Not the starking Rihanna Red, it's a Rosiness Red but since my hair is a natural black, it looks a bit like a mix of purple and red, but I still like how my hair came out to be. I thought why not put together a set for people with red hair. It'd be fun and interesting to see how people wouls dress up just to suit their hair color. LOL. Anyways even though my set is clustered with reds, I chose a polka-dotted top and dark jeans to go with it. I chose a red suede boots though, cause I wanted to match it with the hair color. I tired my best to not make the set look clustered and packed but I guess I went a bit overboard, hehehe. Anyways, the message "Go paint the town red." LOL. With this vibrant, ferocious, hot-blooded and everything that's sultry color show them what you're made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment