Sunday, August 5, 2012

Friendship Day!

Hey there all! Happy friendship day! On this day of rejoicing month-long or year-long friendships or maybe a having made new friends I thought why not consider some of the besties that've stood by one another in grief and joy, in sick and in health. It will not be in any order and I ain't gonna make it like any top 10 or 5, just random characters I remember. Oh yeah, it's anime I'm talking about! Hehehe! Now without any further ado, let's begin.

*Drumrolls*

Natsu Dragneel & Happy - Fairy Tail


The Fire Dragon Slayer and his flying blue cat. I love their friendship, it's just so hilarious watching Natsu run around recklessy and Happy always looking at things in a pessimistic way! The fact that Natsu gets sick while using a transportation but doesn't get any motion sickness while Happy is flying holding him with his paws, when asked why "Because Happy is not a transportation. He's a friend!" God, that just makes my heart melt. It's always so inspirational when Natsu stands up for his guild, his friends and even more heart-wrenching when the easily scared Happy is finally able to stand up to enemies. Have to give it to this fire breathing monster - scaredy cat duo. Literally!

Ash Ketchum & Pikachu - Pokemon


Oh, this really brings back memories! I remember loving Pokemon so much and playing those cartdrige games till my eyes blurred and rendered me unable to look at a digital screen without going blind for more than 15 minutes. One word for their bond - unbreakable. Always there for each other, made me laugh and cry, a round of applause for this electrifying duo who made it for more 14 seasons, I think! Pika-wiga!

Naruto Uzumaki & Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto


No matter how much of an ass Sasuke is or just how dumb but still so admirable Naruto is, their bond is something truly special. Ready to face the wrath of hell just to bring his friend back, that's Naruto for you. At the beginning I liked Sasuke and hated Naruto for being such an idiot but now my perspectives have changed. I admire Naruto for being a hero with firm beliefs ready to call himself a fool for prizing his friend over his mission and hate Sasuke with such burning passion for being obsessed with revenge. Still their bond which surpasses that of friendship acknowledging one another as brothers though they'll never admit it, it's just so pure. I've cried bucket loads of tears over their departure. And still hate Sasuke for it!

I don't remember much and don't think I'll be bothering either. So that's it, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment