Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer : Loving U - SISTAR's Summer Special

Oh gosh! Lately Sistar's been making their rounds in my head with their latest summer special 'Loving U'. It's really refreshing and light as compared to their other powerful and sexy concepts. And the 'oooh oooh' & 'loving u' part is so catchy! Love this comeback. It's nice and refreshing to see the stars not dancing in a glittery box once in a while and SISTAR's MV shot which was taken in the Hawaii full of nature and beach was really fun to watch. I know my review maybe kind of late but hehehe what to do, I'm a bit like this. Don't mind me, go ahead and enjoy the MV.

Also another reason why I love their MV (I love the song too but lets talk about MV) is because of no other reason but their sweet, cool and summer fashion. Pairing cropped tops with supa pastel colored shorts and riding rollerblades, the girls look ready to rock summer. There's this one shot where they are dancing lightly on the grass wearing rollerblades, it got me thinking "Areh! That rollerblades reminds me of Girls Generation's jacket shot during their Gee promotions." but I think Sistar rocked it better than GG. And they show them taking a avcation with all the girls campfiring, going on a ride all by themselves, it got me thinking again "Ah! I'd want to go on such vacations with my girls too and have the time of my life!"




































































































Seriously what don't these girls have? The figure, the dresses sponspored and getting to work in the Hawaiian beach for their MV! Sigh! So these summer get ready to enjoy it with SISTAR's 'Loving U!'

I think they get a 5/5 for their summer special. Cause it just matches the appeal they were trying to work out, the fun that was needed to be displayed in the MV. Also the soft acoustic sounds not to powerful on the ears but just as light and cool well-matched for the hot summer season!

If you haven't watched their MV, here it is. Loving U - SISTAR Full with english subtitles. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment