Sunday, August 5, 2012

Set : On this friendship day...

On this friendship day...


Hey guys! First of all, Happy Friendship Day!!! YAY!!! Hahahaha! Ok, excuse that random bout of happiness I just suffered! I just thought since it's friendship day today, why not create a set for this occasion and lo and behold! I know, it may not exactly be so awesome but while I was making this set I was thinking about being able to go out for the day with my bestie, talking long walks near the beach (cuz God it's summer here and we don't have a beach! sigh...), hanging around trinket shops, eating ice-cream and whatnot! I was thinking of something casual yet summer and fun too. So I ended up with yellow top with one side knotted at the end. As for the long skirt, I had a hard time finding the right one for it. I kept on arranging it with so many shades only to remove it at the end and search for another one! I kept on thinking since it's a bright yellow would it be alright to match it up with a lighter shade of pastel or a little darker shade of blue! God, I think I went crazy. Anyways at then end I ended up with a flower patterned one. Initially I thought of a cropped t-shirt with a high-waisted skirt but then I thought again that naw why don't I use a long skirt for outdoors once. And also because god, I'm suffering from ugly uneven tans here! Life's a bish!!! Ok putting that aside, have fun this day dressed appropriately for summer. Not too much make-up, a sunblock, a dab of lipgloss and you're ready to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment